happy life why not
Cafe chiều thứ 7 - HHT Select - Some nice music - Some useful software - Some wisdoms - Some thoughts and more ... But what's the meaning of your life? What do you live for? What's the aim of your living? Do you have your own answer?

Joshu's Zen

HHT Select

Joshu began the study of Zen when he was sixty years old and continued until he was eighty, when he realized Zen.

He taught from the age of eighty until he was one hundred and twenty.

A student once asked him: "If I haven't anything in my mind, what shall I do?"

Joshu replied: "Throw it out."

"But if I haven't anything, how can I throw it out?" continued the questioner.

"Well," said Joshu, "then carry it out."

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Giveaway of the Day -

System Requirements:
Publisher:
Homepage:
File Size:
Price:
..


4 Free On Internet

Followers