- Freezing to death, we do not scheme.
- Starving to death, we do not beg.
- Dying of poverty, we ask for nothing.
- According with conditions, we do not change.
- Not changing, we accord with conditions.
- We adhere firmly to our three great principles.
- We renounce our lives to do the Buddha's work.
- We take the responsibility to mold our own destinies.
- We rectify our lives as the Sangha's work.
- Encountering specific matters,
- we understand the principles.
- Understanding the principles,
- we apply them in specific matters.
- We carry on the single pulse of the patriarchs'
The First Lesson: Learning To Create Destiny
8 years ago